What are your tasks?
- You will develop innovative solutions as part of the requirements analysis and present them to interested parties and existing customers.
- In the project, you will advise the customer as well as your interdisciplinary team.
- You will also implement store configurations and train our customers in their use.
- You will be in close contact with our technology partner Shopware and the Shopware community.
- Occasional visits to customers, interested parties and events are part of your job.
What makes you stand out?
- You are very familiar with e-commerce applications, ideally from Shopware. Product demos are also part of your toolkit.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the e-commerce and/or omnichannel commerce environment.
- You have strong methodological and communication skills and present your concepts and ideas convincingly in German and English.
What do we offer?
We offer you a permanent position with 30 days' vacation and benefits tailored to your needs. We work mobile and flexitime. But you are also welcome in our modern offices in the heart of Rüttenscheid, Essen's trendy district. Sharing knowledge and learning new things are our credo: daily interaction in the teams, monthly OpenSpaces and our annual communiversity offer space for exchange, creativity and further development. We provide work equipment such as laptops and smartphones. With the equipment allowance, you can equip your mobile workplace as you wish.
Respectful and professional cooperation as well as friendly and considerate interaction with each other are just as much a part of what makes us special as the fun we have celebrating together or our involvement in social projects. Around 100 experts from different fields are united by the mission of building digital bridges. As an agency for e-commerce and business transformation, we turn ideas into interactive and networked solutions for digital markets. We have been helping our international clients to become more successful digitally since 2003.