- In cooperation with software developers and UX designers, you develop user interfaces for digital communication, advertising and sales solutions such as online shops, websites and mobile platforms
- You work in interdisciplinary teams with geeks and creatives from different nations/cultures as well as with discerning customers
- Modern development, test and deployment technologies such as Bamboo, Jira, Stash, Git, Selenium, Docker etc, IDE/editor of your choice
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a frontend developer and a passion for user interfaces, web standards and digital technologies
- Good knowledge of developing with template engines such as Smarty or Velocity
- A feeling for good design and usability
- Profound knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- Goal and customer-oriented work as well as a high level of motivation and teamwork
- Work-life balance: With us, flexible working hours and home office are the norm
- Sharing knowledge and learning new things are our credo!
- OpenSpaces and our annual communiversity offer space for exchange, creativity and further development
- The fun factor and team spirit also play a major role for us after work: with football, table tennis, gaming or a barbecue ...
- Our parties in summer and at Christmas are legendary
- We offer you prospects at one of the largest digital agencies in the Ruhr area