Software engineering is a big part of communicode's DNA. Our thoroughbred developers love special tasks and technical challenges. We develop software and interfaces at the highest level. Industry standards and best practices are our benchmark. Furthermore, we regularly have our skills tested by certifications in all disciplines. Above all, we follow the principle that anyone who develops innovative software must also know how to operate it and vice versa. For us, development and operations belong inseparably together and are relevant for every software project. Our agile software engineering always pursues one goal in all its components, from consulting to conception to implementation and operation: the continuous delivery of robustly tested software that supports the value creation of our customers. Agile approach (MVP and PoC) in combination with Continuous Delivery quickly ensures functioning software increments and promotes the implementation of short-term adjustments. The result is high-performance solutions and measurable success for your project. For implementation, our teams use a toolset that automates the entire process of development, testing, deployment and monitoring.
Our services at a glance:
- Agile software development in interdisciplinary teams
- Implementation from PoV (Proof of Value), MVP (Minimal Viable Product) to complex multi-system integrations
- Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration for flexible solutions in virtualised system environments (virtualised machines, containers, cloud and micro services)
- Automated testing (unit, integration, user acceptance and front-end tests)
- Code quality according to SQALE
- customising of standard solutions from our technology partners