Your tasks are:
- Together with your team, you develop sophisticated e-commerce solutions, microservices and message-driven MACH architectures in the enterprise environment.
- You use a modern software development infrastructure (AWS Cloud, Microsoft Azure Services), K8S, Docker, CI/CD pipelines with GitLab.
- You help to improve our development and implementation processes in cross-team WGs.
- In the agile development process (SCRUM), you regularly take responsibility for and present your work results (supported by the Atlassian tool stack).
- You use trade fairs, events, conventions, etc. to inform yourself and to talk about your work and your topics.
You are characterized by:
- You are an IT specialist for application development or have completed a degree in computer science.
- Alternatively, you have a correspondingly long professional experience in software development.
- You have been working in JAVA software development for 5 years.
- You have experience in working with frameworks like Spring (Boot, Data, Security ...), search technologies like Elasticsearch or Solr, ELK stack and SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Secure knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken.
What we offer:
We offer you a permanent position with 30 days of vacation and various social benefits tailored to your needs. We work mobile and flexible hours in flexitime. But you are also welcome in our modern offices in the middle of Rüttenscheid, the trendy district of Essen. Sharing knowledge and learning new things are our credo: Daily teamwork, monthly OpenSpaces and our annual communiversity offer space for exchange, creativity and further development. We provide work equipment such as laptops and smartphones. With the equipment allowance, you can equip your mobile workplace according to your wishes. Respectful and professional cooperation as well as friendly and considerate dealings with one another are just as much a part of what we do as the fun we have celebrating together or our involvement in social projects. Around 100 experts from different fields are united by the mission of building digital bridges. As an agency for e-commerce and business transformation, we turn ideas into interactive and networked solutions for digital markets. Since 2003, we have been helping our international customers to become more successful digitally.