What are your tasks?
- You implement sophisticated, web-based e-commerce solutions in the Shopware environment (focus on Shopware 6 webshops (frontend/backend) and plugins)
- You will use a modern software development infrastructure (AWS Cloud, Microsoft Azure Services plus your own infrastructure), Atlassian Stack, Docker, CI/CD pipelines with GitLab and much more
- An agile development process enables you to present the results of your work and communicate directly with our customers (planning, backlog refinements, reviews).
- As part of our continuous knowledge management, you help to improve our development and implementation processes, discuss the technology selection in the team and with our customers
- You use trade fairs, events, conventions, etc. to expand your digital agile footprint and to talk about your work and your topics
What makes you stand out?
- Your way of working is characterized by a confident handling of PHP 7/8, Symfony 5/6, MySql and the continuous application of new technologies and methods
- You have skills in designing modern microservice or MVC architectures or implementing interfaces on the web (REST), exchange formats (JSON, XML)
- You have experience in working with Git, deployment pipelines (in GitLab), continuous integration and continuous deployment
- You know how to use event management solutions such as ElasticSearch, Kibana or Logstash or comparable systems
- You like to use technologies like Redis, Memcache and RabbitMq to solve tasks/problems in a reasonable way
- You think software architecture is important and terms like Dependency, Injection, Cascade, Strategy, Factory, BusinessCase or Domain Driven Design are part of your toolbox.
- You have a good command of the German and English language, both written and spoken
- Your flexible, customer- and team-oriented and authentic personality completes your profile
What do we offer?
- With us, working hours are flexible and remote working is just as possible as working in the office
- Sharing knowledge and learning new things are our credo: in daily teamwork, but also in monthly OpenSpaces and our annual communiversity, which offer space for exchange, creativity and further development
- We use modern technologies and tools, such as Gitlab, containerisation (Docker), Kubernetes, Terraform... and some more
- The free choice between MacOS or Windows devices as well as an iPhone are just as natural for us as extensive social benefits and other amenities when you are in the office
- Respectful and professional cooperation as well as a friendly and indulgent approach to each other are just as much a part of what we offer as the fun factor, team spirit and numerous initiatives around sports and games, which also play a role in our work after hours